sexta-feira, 3 de abril de 2009

Eyes on fire...

[Música do Blue Foundation]

I'll seek you out
flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vai
I got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
feeding my flame
shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
in the right place
suddenly I will play my ace

Eyes on fire
your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
in the right place
suddenly emerging with grace

;*

5 comentários:

lpzinho disse...

Lari, vc é uma pessoa de uma sensibilidade imensa!

Estou encantado com este seu espaço!!
Gde beijo e obrigado pela amizade!!
^__^ Vou linkar seu blog!

Ti disse...

Muito boa a música... letra muito bacana, e gostei muito do overdrive do guitarrista...rs
beijuuuu lalaaaaa!

lpzinho disse...

=) Passando por aqui pra deixar um beijo e desejar alegrias no fds!

Darshany L. disse...

nunca ouvi =(

Alessandra Castro disse...

Opá não conheço a música mais gostey da letra. :)